 Local / United Kingdom / 3759
Re: Metroliner door anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 18:36:48 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jason Briscoe writes:
At the weekednd I managed to put together my 2 incomplete Metroliners to =
from an almost complete one. however I find that I have too many doors =
with the handle on the left (i.e. the open from left to right). This =
said I am one righthand door short, so was wondering if by some miracle =
some one out there may have too many Left hand doors and can be =
persuaded to do a swap? - I know its doubtful but thought it was woth a =
try.

Snap!

I have just gone through similar exercise with 1 complete and another 7/8ths
complete 4558s. I managed to do trades for the doors I need, but I have one
left handled door left over as well.

However, I am still missing a grey lower nosecone missing

ps. You can see the result of my efforts at
http://www.lawrence.wilkes.btinternet.co.uk/trains.htm