 Local / United Kingdom / 3732
    Re: Toy City (www.toycity.com) have two offers on right now: —Andrew Dowle
   (...) I can only get a 10 discount voucher by registering as a VIP member. Can you give more details of how you got the other discount. Andrew Dowle (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Toy City (www.toycity.com) have two offers on right now: —Scott Arthur
   (...) To get the 2nd voucher, you'd have to be a "vip" before the offer started. My one was mailed to me on Friday. Sorry if Iwas not 100% clear before. Scott A (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)