 Local / United Kingdom / 3604
3603  |  3605
Subject:
Spotted some good technic deals.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 08:51:21 GMT

Thought there might be some interest in these deals at one of my local
Lego stockists.  Currently, they have 25% off all toys, and the Lego
prices were already pretty good:

8480 Space Shuttle £59.99 = £44.99
8462 Tow Truck £49.99 = £37.49
8479 Bar Code Truck £65.99 = £49.49

They had more stuff too, but I can't remember the prices, including 5561
big foot (possibly £39.99 = £29.99) and 8299 sub (possibly £32.99 =
£24.74, although I really am not sure now!).  I'm trying to decide which
ones to get myself at the moment, as they're all good value.  I'm based
in Leeds, if anyone needs to know the location of the store, then drop
me an email (I haven't printed the name of the store here to give me
some thinking time.....!)  Alternatively, I would consider buying and
posting any sets to people who are too far from Leeds to justify
travelling, bribery may help :-)

Anyone have any thoughts on which are the best buys?

Cheers,

Neil