 Local / United Kingdom / 3573
Re: anyone want 12v track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 21:07:29 GMT

Just a side note, not really related to this post. I was caught buying 12v
stuff a few weeks ago. It was described as "rails", I bought quite a pile of
it.... it turns out that rails a the metal conductor strips. My own stupid
fault I suppose.

Scott A

lawrence wilkes <lawrence_wilkes@msn.com> wrote in message
I was offered a bunch of 12v track today.

the guy had a layout set up with 26 straights, 32 curves and 2 points.
He also had a bunch more not set up (i counted about 30 more straight • centre
conducting tracks, but didnt confirm how much more of the outer rails • there
were, plus more curves)
There was a cross track too.

Also there were 2 working 12v engines (no bricks, just bare) and a • transformer.
I can vouch this setup worked.

However, he did want £50.

Any takers?
Let me know and I will organise.