 Local / United Kingdom / 3567
3566  |  3568
Subject:
Southport & Furrin Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 20:42:52 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Dear All,

Firstly, are there many people going to Southport for the fest in May ?. We
are turning it into a family trip (wife son and two dogs - one of which is a
lurcher, and could pass for a small donkey)
If all goes to plan we will have a displays two out of Paradisa, castles and
Classic Space.
I will bring lots of trades - I have accumulated some boxed sets doubles
through my local free newspaper and probably a box of 'pocket money' priced
small sets for joe or joanna public.

Secondly, we will be out of the country from 15th April until 2nd May. (10th
wedding anniversary trip back to St Lucia) so if anyone wants the promo sets
from the flights (at cost) or the Mars/Freestyle sets from Gatwick if they
still have them, please let me know.

Cheers

Alan Kershaw