 Local / United Kingdom / 3551
    Klutz Lego Crazy Action Contraptions Book/Set —Scott Arthur
   I have just bought a handful of these, if anyone wants one of my "spares", let me know. They are costing me $18 each. I think forwarding them on inside the UK will be ~£2. The total cost should be ~£13... assuming I do not get charged VAT. If you (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Klutz Lego Crazy Action Contraptions Book/Set —Tony Edgecombe
   It is much better than the DK construction books, you can build all the models with the parts supplied and a few standard pieces, recommended. Tony "Scott A" <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote in message news:FsHrHI.4G1@lugnet.com... (...) inside (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)