 Local / United Kingdom / 3548
Re: Podrace just over half price at Index
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 17:41:15 GMT

It would be cheap at half the price...

Simon Robinson <simon@simonrobinson.com> wrote in message
If anyone's interested, the Mos Espa Podrace appears
to be going for £32.99 at Index.

At my local (Lancaster) store it's incorrectly marked
on the shelves as about £45, but comes up on the
computer at the lower price.

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com