 Local / United Kingdom / 3525
Re: Stenaline Ferries - what's available?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 20:44:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jon D. Hayward writes:
Hi guys,

My neighbours are off over to France this weekend, and they've offered to
pick up some LEGO for me on the ferry. Does anyone know which sets are
current and / or how much they sell for? Thanks to Huw, I see that 1054
started out in 1999 and 2998 was available in 1998 - are these the only
ones? Might £100 cover a few?!?

TIA ;-)

Just Jono .oO

Hello other Jon,

I do not have a reciord of the set number but last time I used the Stena
France route (about 4 weeks ago) they had the 'Roll-on, Roll-off' ferry set at
a price of £16 or £17. I wasn't tempted as I thought it was a bit of a rip-off
at the time, but serious Lego 'collectors' may take a different view.

I use this route (and the Dublin HSS route) quite regularly and this is the
only special set I can recall in the last year or so. There have been some
other LEGO bargains though, in the form of watches/bum bags/rucksacks etc.

The other Jon