 Local / United Kingdom / 3521
Re: UK Shopping Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 18:35:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:

Yes, I suppose I should have mentioned that... sorry. I think that it is
good that BB works this way, as it stops anyone taking advantage of this
situation.

A situation that you would never take advantage of then?  (multiple 8448's,
7171's, anyone......)

Did you mange to get one?

Yes. And I did try to buy more than one. Take advantage? Moi?

I'd also like I'd be a little annoyed if anyone knew that these were coming
in, but decided not to spread the word for there own reasons.

She said they had only come in the day before

regards
lawrence