 Local / United Kingdom / 351
350  |  352
Subject:
8864 at Argos up for Grabs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 14:01:29 GMT

All,

For anybody who can't get one at their local branch, I've found a 8864
(Technic Recovery Truck) on sale at 32.45UKP in Argos in Holborn. If
anybody wants it I'll pick it up and they can have it for cost+post and/or
petrol. Let me know soon 'coz I have only got it on hold until the shop
closes on Thursday night.

Alternatively if someone can get to that Argos and wants it I'll email 'em
the reservation number, and they can pick it up for themselves.

If nobody wants it i'll let it go. - I already got mine :)

Regards, Dave Ryder

--
         \|||/
         /   \