 Local / United Kingdom / 349
348  |  350
Subject:
e-mail change & Lego train show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 16:08:10 GMT

My e-mail addresss has changed, it is now;

david@graham167.freeserve.co.uk

Also a reminder about the LEGO train stand at the
model railway exhibition on 13th March '99 at the
Abbey Centre, Hunsbury Hill, Northampton, UK.

There will probably be 7 locomotives running on 3
separate tracks, maybe a ZNAP girder bridge,
- I am still building and designing the layout.
Children will be encouraged to operate the trains.

If you plan to visit, you can bring a loco (9 volt),
coach or wagon of your own design to run if you wish.

There will also be 20? other model railway layouts.

Times 10.00 to 17.00.

Please contact me for more information.

David Graham