 Local / United Kingdom / 3452
3451  |  3453
Subject:
Southport Lego Show - Draft Agenda
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 19:41:00 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello folks......

Below is a draft agenda for my proposed Lego Show on 20th May 2000
Please feel free to comment.
I have no idea yet what to expect in terms of numbers on the day but I
would like to know who will be bringing what.
Please ask anything at all you need help with.
I will have to make a small charge for accommodation if anyone uses a room
but sleeping bags will be free.
Here we go.....

DRAFT AGENDA as at 23rd March 2000

LEGO SHOW
20th May 2000
The Family Life Centre
Scarisbrick New Road
Southport
Merseyside

Provisional times….
Setting up 6:00pm till 9:00pm Friday evening
Lego activities 10:00am to 5:00pm Saturday
Open to the public 11:00am till 4:00pm
Clearing up 5:00pm till 7:00pm

Admission arrangements…
Admission to delegates (AFOLs) by pass (that's us folks !)
Admission to public by nominal entrance fee

Attractions…
Busy Bee Stall (to be confirmed)
Bring and buy Stall
Swap and Trade Stall
Competition for a lego creation, various age ranges, open to the public
Displays of Train layouts, Town, Technic etc
Totem Pole

Group activities…
Field trips to local boot fair
Curry meal on Saturday evening

Catering by…
Mike's SOH and mum, home made cake and bacon barm cakes on Saturday
morning

Accommodation…
One double and one twin at Mike's house plus floor space for sleeping bags
One twin room over the road at Mike's mum's (reasonable rates)
One twin room at a friend's house round the corner (reasonable rates)
Priority will be given for overseas visitors

Notes…
Publicity ?????
Local press?????

Contact Mike Pratt 0151 526 7131 working hours or 01714 539865 evenings
and weekends

96 Scarisbrick New Road Southport Merseyside

e-mail mpratt@cix.co.uk web site to be announced

Michael Pratt