 Local / United Kingdom / 3449
  Anyone been watching the Robo Olympics on BBC2 this week?

There's been a few RCX-based entries, but none of them 100% lego: a rope-climber, a paddler and a floor-display gymnast. Noe of them won, though :-) Huw (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Anyone been watching the Robo Olympics on BBC2 this week?

(...) I saw some of it yesterday.. is that 'Techno Games' that you're talking about? I found it really infuriating the way it tried to be flashy with quick sucessive shots, meaning that I couldn't actually look at the robots, and see what they did - (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Anyone been watching the Robo Olympics on BBC2 this week?

(...) been (...) They could have shortened the painfully contrived interviews with human atheletes and concentrated more on the designs of the robots. Use of the video fast-forward through the interviews reduced each programme to around 10 minutes. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)