 Local / United Kingdom / 3446
    Looking for new white bricks and grey plates —Ian Bishop
    I'm looking for a supplier of the following items (must be new); 1*6 white bricks qty 10 or so 1*8 white bricks qty 25 or so 8*4 grey plates qty 10 or so I can offer instructions, parts, new and used sets etc if you wish to trade, or lmk where I (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)