 Local / United Kingdom / 3406
    Re: Proposal: A web page to showcase people's work —Liam Parnell
   (...) I was thinking of the Spotlight page, but applied to loc.uk in the spirit of Tony Hart's Gallery. (...) Well if Richard could do the updating of entries, I would solemnly promise to send him some Shopping information :) The reason I suggested (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Proposal: A web page to showcase people's work —Richard Franks
   (...) Woohoo! Well if you do, you'll be the first lucky recipient of the "First three people to send me shopping info get a special prize" bribe :) Have you seen this (URL) btw? It's kinda rambly, but it tells you what information goes in, and gives (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)