 Local / United Kingdom / 3403
    RCX 1.0 to 1.5 upgrade —Jonathon Goldsworthy
   Just thought I'd let you all know. After around a 2 month wait, I have received my upgrade kit in the post from LEGO UK. To be fair, they did warn me that it could take a while, and I'm delighted that it's arrived. It cost £20 and included 60 extra (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)