 Local / United Kingdom / 3299
Re: train for legofest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 17:09:08 GMT

Maybe a bit last minute - but - dspite my almost
total absense from lugnet the last couple of months
I should be there tomorrow.

I'll bring my Virgin Train and hopefully my model of
a run-down old country station for the train layout.
Seeing a people are commenting on a shortage of
9V track I'll see if I can bring some down, but
no promises - my current layout is a bit complicated
and I'm worried if I start dismantling it, I won't
be able to put it back together again :)

See you guys there

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com

In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
I will bring the following
1x 4563 goods train
1x 4564 goods train
1x 4558 metroliner
1x 4547 club car
1x 3225 classic train
1x 4537 octan
2x 4536 blue hopper
1x 7817 crane

1x 7722 4.5 volt mail train

1x 4554 metrostation (with my plus extension)
1x terminus (if i finish tonight!) - need platform plates

9v rails
2x left points
2x right points
2x cross overs