 Local / United Kingdom / 3286
3285  |  3287
Subject:
Where to park on Saturday?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 19:56:48 GMT

I am presuming car park 7 from the map. Does this get busy, being close to
the station?

How much for all-day parking?
How far will we have to lug our stuff?

What time is everyone turning up? I plan to arrive about 9am to avoid any
traffic.

I'll be bringing 2 freight trains: a 12 custom wagon 'speedlink' type, and
an engineering train, including customised 4552.

I'll also bring 4 space MOCs for the space-port.

I am not looking for anything in particular, but will bring my spare parts,
spare paperwork and a set of Shell 1246-1251 promos (plus 1 set each for Jon
and Carbon as originally agreed).

I am looking forward to it!

See you there...

Huw