 Local / United Kingdom / 3284
3283  |  3285
Subject:
remember for legofest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 17:09:01 GMT

Can I remind you to please...

1. bring any 8448 models with you for a group photo for my 8448 owners club.
Custom models especially.

2. platform plates
Still hoping we can get a terminus together for the railway layout.
I will be working on completing the terminus building tonight, but requires
many platform plates to become a station.
see previous post for how many needed.

Hope you can do!

I will bring lots of 9v train - will try to inventory what I bring tonight. 5
trains, some extra wagons, points, metrostation plus, level crossing and near
to 200 lengths of track

I will also inventory anything I am bringing to sell or trade
I have some '1/2 price' Star wars from the trader in Weston I have talked about
Not much though but your welcome to it.

I will sort out a miscellaneous parts, catalogues and body parts box

regards
lawrence