 Local / United Kingdom / 3282
3281  |  3283
Subject:
Legofest trades
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 10:13:47 GMT

Hello everybody

I am after the following items, if you have any of these please let me know

Issue 9 of the Lego Adventures Magazine - would like the magazine and
freebie
Technic's Manuals - I know Huw as a few that I would like, please send your
list
Technic/Model Team sets that I haven't got
April/May 1996 Technic Club Magazines (Full copy please)
Slizer Disks, I will bring my trades and my wants
Brick 'n' Pieces magazines, (I will bring mine along)
US Technic insert catalogues - I did see a few at Tony's fest, but missed
the chance
Old Technic insert Catalogue's - I will pay good prices :-)
Lego Catalogues - UK or Europe
Inset Catalogue's
Pre Technic Gears
Also I am after any promotional Ferries - I already have a 1054

Let me know of any trades that you are willing to do

I have some spare Technic Manuals, Slizer Disks, few old Technic Sets,
Technic Magazines (Club)

Many Thanks, and I will look forward to see you guys at the fest.

--
Michael
- - -