 Local / United Kingdom / 3230
    J-Box 3 —Jason Briscoe
   Liam, As you have not responded to me regarding J-Box 3 and I have had no one saying that they wish to send me anything to put in the new box. I suggest I send it off to No2 on the list thats Alan lots of lego but no money Kershaw? PLMK what I am to (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: J-Box 3 —Alan Kershaw
     Dear Jason You have the sameproblem as I have. The Minfig J Box is ready to post off to Liam but i don't have a return e-mail confirming his address. I am (still) Dr D A Kershaw 15 Locke Avenue Barnsley S70 1 QH (01226 284542) I will bring the J-Box (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: J-Box 3 —Liam Parnell
   (...) Oops I sent off lots of emails to people before going offline for a week, it transpires they all bounced due to something wrong with my email (I know not what). If you don't have an email in your Inbox from me now, then proceed with bypassing (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)