 Local / United Kingdom / 3160
  Re: Reddifesters: who wants some Minifigs?!?

I feel that I may be able to come to the Reddifest and I’am looking to increase my technic bits collection most especially: Yellow Technic beams and plates Any Yellow standard plates Technic Wheels – Medium sizes (all types) – I am really after the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Reddifesters: who wants some Minifigs?!?

I saw Joyce today at the Maidstone toy fair. She has decided to let me bring _ALL_ of her LEGO up to Redditch! ...and you guys thought that I brought a lot last time!!! See ya there 8-) Just Jono .oO David Walton <d.walton@ndirect.co.uk> wrote in (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

Jon D Hayward <JonDHayward@Cableinet.co.uk> wrote in message news:FqKFyA.Bvw@lugnet.com... (...) bring (...) Excellent! Did you find out about the Fabuland books? My US friend is still after them, I think. Huw (24 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)