 Local / United Kingdom / 3123
Re: Reddifesters: who wants some Minifigs?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 23:07:22 GMT

On a slightly different minifig front, would anyone be interested in the
following:

At least

8 SW scout troopers
10 battle droids
5 Jar-Jars
5 Qui-Gons

in exchange for brown 2x4s.

I need *lots* of brown 2x4s, so if anyone has any they'd be willing to
trade/sell at the fest, *please* LMK.
--
Tony Priestman