 Local / United Kingdom / 310
Re: Star Wars @ UK TRU HO!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 1999 00:04:46 GMT

On Fri, 5 Feb 1999 08:12:34 GMT, Huw Millington uttered the following
profundities...

So, total £92 =~ US$156. That's getting a bit nearer to the price in the US.

I trust you'll be in TRU every week on the look out for them, on behalf of
those of us here who have to drive 30 miles to one :-)

I will be going to the one in Hayes every Monday and Thursday,
and will keep the group advised about the sale, too!
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                  ICQ 13177071
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/