 Local / United Kingdom / 3076
Re: Ottakars Glasgow Lego event pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 21:32:10 GMT

Ian Bishop <ian@goodlife.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
news:Kzd3ACArBxq4Ew65@goodlife.demon.co.uk...

1. Pictures of the DK / Lego event at Ottakers bookshop in Glasgow last
year - features superb MT-sized models of a Landrover Discovery,
Landrover Series 3 and Porsche Boxster (I think - positive ID
appreciated if anyone knows).

Hmmm...

...the Discovery is a [SWB] Freelander, the Series 3 might be a 90, and the
Boxster is an MGF! Cars not your forte, eh Ian?!? ;-)

Broken link on your front page too
(http://www.goodlife.demon.co.uk/tessfp.jpg)?

Might you add names to the pictures of your 'fest attendees?

Trying to be contructive here ;-) Good piccies though - thanks for sharing
them 8-)

Regards,

Jon.
...who has no web site [yet] for you to find fault on!