 Local / United Kingdom / 3073
Re: ReddiFest Page Online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 19:59:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Tony Priestman writes:
Ooh! You're psychic.
I was just going to ask what was happening.

Took me ages to do the maps.

If there's any interest in a tower/totem pole (they'll probably look the
same until the top) *please* shout now. Perhaps with a bit of
encouragement, we can do something good.

Hope so.

I've only got 9V, and can bring about 40-50 feet of track, or more if
you make me open some more boxes :-)

Open those boxes!

I have more trains than track, I think there will be a points shortage - we are
going to need a huge station/marshalling yard to store all the trains.  There
will need to be a siding for the train wash and also some area for the 4555
Container Depot although I don't have a freight train, well I have 2126 (which
Busy-Bee have reduced to £40) and 3225 but they don't count.

Carbon 60