 Local / United Kingdom / 3050
  Minfig box?

All, Just to let you all know, Chris said that he sent me the box on 9th? So far it has nor arrived, although I have found a reasonable ammount of stuff to go in it. Also still no reply from Dave Ryder? Regards, Jason (24 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Minfig box?

(...) I cant believe this has taken over a week. I really did post it in St Albans, Herts on the 9th Feb, second class. I hope it has not gone astray already. Chris (24 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)