 Local / United Kingdom / 3007
  Re: Reddifest - all set?

Not finding much lego time lately, just wanted to confirm my non- attendance at Redditch. Have a great time folks! Ian Bishop, Ayrshire, UK (24 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Reddifest - all set?

Sadly I cannot attend :-( However on the bright side SOH was not as anti as I expected ! Michael Pratt (24 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)