 Local / United Kingdom / 30
29  |  31
Subject:
NEW!! Busy-Bee Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 16:16:00 GMT

I have just received the latest Busy-Bee Price List and have updated the
version on the web including adding some links so people know which sets they
are.

Interesting additions are the 5051, 5078, 5129 and 5233 Service Packs.  I have
scanned in pics of some of these and will upload them sometime this year :-)

http://thunder.prohosting.com/~carbon60/BusyBee/busybee.html

One day I hope Todd will host this list as this web address is too long.

I thought I'd tell the UK RTLers before the rest of the universe, give us a
chance to buy from our own mail order service.

Carbon 60