 Local / United Kingdom / 2956
Re: Shopping Report: Entertainer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 18:25:15 GMT

Liam Parnell wrote:

My local Entertainer in Bristol has Service Packs at half price.

There is a random selection including:
9V train chassis = 12 pounds

Do you mean the motor?
Did the have the lighting pack?

Scott A

Pneumatic switches = 1.2 pounds

I bought a small battery box (takes one 9V battery), it is supposed to be
white, but has gone a tan colour (Bonus!).

Does anyone know where these come from?  Are they from the US service?
It is really cool to walk into a shop and be able to buy cheap parts off the
shelf, but it makes me suspicious of what is going on.

(They still have some of the way cheap older sets they had before Xmas too).

--
Liam.

--

Scott A