 Local / United Kingdom / 2939
Re: 52mb Download!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 20:56:43 GMT

On Fri, 4 Feb 2000, Scott Arthur wrote:

I've no idea. I viewed it with MS Media Player - a version of this comes
with NT 4 I think(?). I can download the latest version and stick this on
the CD also. You may need admin rights to install it though.

I can always take it round to a friend's house with a suitable computer,
so its not that much of a problem.

Once I have viewed it, it would make a good addition to a J-Box?!

We could also have a floppy disk with people's dat files on.

I forgot to gloat in my 1st message, my average download speed for the file
was 165kb/s!

I couldn't reply to your email for some reason, so enjoy your public
gloating.

--
Liam.