 Local / United Kingdom / 2934
Re: http://www.letsbuyit.com?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 11:25:36 GMT

OK. I did a 8448, 4561 and 4559(hmm). All for £45.

Scott A

David Walton wrote:

What about suggesting something like 8448 supercar. I missed out on the Argos deal :-(
Does anyone want to sell one?
Is it one of the most expensive sets except for the mindstorms /cybermaster sets.
Or maybe the trains are more expensive?

David Walton

Email: d.walton@ndirect.co.uk

Take a look at my homepage (still under construction though)
http://www.walton.ndirect.co.uk/

Now on ICQ: 44277445

"If it  ain't broke don't fix it !!"

-----Original Message-----
From:   Scott-A [SMTP:scott-arthur@eh105jb.freeserve.co.uk]
Sent:   Wednesday, February 02, 2000 10:15 PM
To:     lugnet.loc.uk@lugnet.com
Subject:        Re: http://www.letsbuyit.com?

Paul Mison <lego@songtwo.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
news:38989ED4.320C0D5E@songtwo.demon.co.uk...
Scott-A wrote:

I suppose everyone has seen the ads for this site on TV? I had a quick
look, and it appears they do toys also. The current selection does _not_
include Lego:

http://www.letsbuyit.com/en_GB/category.jhtml?catid=3287

My boss here used it to buy a Christmas tree; they messed up the
shipping :( so he got it for free :O) I could get more details on how he
good he felt it was if you like. Trying to add Lego could be a good idea.

I don't watch TV though- what are the ads like?

annoying.

--

Scott A

My Lego Site : http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/lego/LEGO.htm