 Local / United Kingdom / 2923
    Re: Is this enough to start a minifig box? —Chris Dee
   (...) I don't think we should require this box to contain only complete minifigs, nor for people to leave the fig intact if, for example, they only need the torso. My experience with s/h minifigs is that they are rarely in the original (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Is this enough to start a minifig box? —Huw Millington