 Local / United Kingdom / 2910
    Re: Fire engine ??? —Tom Stangl
   (URL) through the 493 matches there, and you get: (URL) set. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

        Re: Fire engine ??? - set 6358 —Frank Filz
   (...) Thanks Tom. I've got one of those also in my big pile of LEGO that I'm putting together into sets. I think it will take me all year to put the pile together. I've done a ton, and it seems like I have barely touched the quantity (except for (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)