 Local / United Kingdom / 2868
Re: Argos 50% Supercar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 20:39:01 GMT

Yes it's ingrained in my mind (ref: earlier email): 373/3099

Phil.
----- Original Message -----
From: Richard Dee <richard.dee@virgin.net>
To: <lugnet.loc.uk@lugnet.com>
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2000 8:02 PM
Subject: Re: Argos 50% Supercar

On Mon, 31 Jan 2000 08:32:02 GMT, Jason Briscoe uttered the following
profundities...
Huw,

If you get this message in time can you mail me at work (just reply) • before
4.30 today otherwise at home tonight. (freeserve) Only I have the option • of
reserving an 8848 at the East Grinstead store? If I do I need someone to • pick
up for me, within a few days if possible?

Regards

Jason

Would anyone happen to have the 373/xxxx stock number? I am
not too bothered getting one, but will be near an Argos on
Thursday, and just in case they should actually have one in
the shop at half-price, might just get one....
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888