 Local / United Kingdom / 2815
Re: UK Jambalaya Box - Reply if you want to join in!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 22:45:38 GMT

All, this appears to be the J-box message from Dave Ryder that wee are looking
for, a search on lugnet shows he has not posted since 9th August? Anything
could have happened. I don't have his personal address but have mailed him
asking that he makes contact. Other than that we may have to start another box!

Jason

In lugnet.loc.uk.en, Dave Ryder writes:
In article <FGLwu9.7uM@lugnet.com>, Jason Briscoe <jason_briscoe@londone
lec.co.uk> scribbled:
So far only one person has contacted me with reagrd to starting a UK • jambalaya
box? So they are at the top of the list. I can't help but think there must be
others who want to join in, somewhere in the UK? - maybe just maybe?

Please let me know.

Hello! me too! - I'm sure others will follow.... Richard, Huw, Michael,
Coo-eeee!

- Cross-posted to .loc.uk & follow-ups set

       /-0-0-\
| Dave Ryder    DaveR@ansuz.nospam.Demon.co.uk  (Remove .nospam to reply) |
|               ...I'm sorry, Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that...         |