 Local / United Kingdom / 2782
    Mindstorms Feedback? —Richard Franks
    Did anyone ever get any feedback from filling and sending off the registration card that came with mindstorms? I did in Oct '98, and I kinda expected some junk mail from them.. but nothing! :) Just wondering if my card got lost or something! (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Mindstorms Feedback? —Matthew Wilkins
   (...) I mailed mine in May '98 and never heard a peep. I never sent in the card for the RIS 1.5 in December, maybe I should. -Cheese (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)