 Local / United Kingdom / 2767
    Technic Space Shuttle —Tony Edgecombe
   I picked up a Technic Space Shuttle yesterday at Toy Stack, Thurrock. They had about a dozen there at 49.99 each. Tony (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Technic Space Shuttle —Richard Franks
   (...) I've added that Toy Stack to the list (URL) if there's any thing there that I should change, or if you'd like to add some more shops to the list.. then let me know! Cheers, Richard (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)