 Local / United Kingdom / 2741
Re: Lego copy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 01:27:57 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Alan Kershaw writes:
Quick postscript

The set is really the Ice Tunnelator 6814

cheers

Alan Kershaw

Ah yes! Our VERY Shifty Lego Clones....There was talk of them before on
LUGNET, Read more about it on

http://www.lugnet.com/castle/?n=1476

You will find some pics there and some information...I don't know whats up
with these "SHIFTY" sets, but it's something very strange indeed...

Erin