 Local / United Kingdom / 2712
2711  |  2713
Subject:
Another Update on the Velux Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 08:47:40 GMT

I no longer intend to get them. To get them for $20 each I have to buy
15. Below that number the cost is $25. 15 is too much for me right now
(just bought a very expensive bike), so I'm just going to forget all
about it.

If anyone else wants to pursue, this my last message (e-mail included)
for Velux is below.

Scott A

My last message:

From: lmo.mac@velux.com [mailto:lmo.mac@velux.com]
Sent: 11 January 2000 12:29
To: s.arthur@hw.ac.uk
Subject: RE: Velux Lego Set

Scott,

The Lego "VELUX"  house has become very popular all over the world - we
sell
them at the moment
for USD 25 - so the price I gave you is favourable. We only have this
moment
stock - we will not produce
them any more - so Scott, they will in 10 years time be twice the amount

worth.......

The price as I mention is incl. delivery but only to one person and one
address
not 15 different.
If you decide to buy one only the price will be USD 25.

Let me hear from you.

Lillan