 Local / United Kingdom / 2684
Re: 2000 is now here!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 20:06:54 GMT

Michael Edwards <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message
news:FoJJIo.4CI@lugnet.com...
I will be getting my 2000 UK catalog tomorrow

And scanning it as soon as i get it, do you want a run down on the new • sets
vie email to this newsgroup or do you want to wait until later in the day?

Rundown ASAP of anything not seen in German or Danish catalogues please
(i.e. most Technic, Adventurers, Mickey...)

Huw