 Local / United Kingdom / 2641
  The biggest adventurers set

Has anyone noticed the 5988 Egyptian adventurers set (the huge one - called pharoahs forbidden ruins or something similar) go on sale yet? I and my mate Chris have both been sitting for the last year on the assumption that once it goes ex-catalogue, (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: The biggest adventurers set

(...) It dropped to 48ukp at Langleys (Toymaster) in Norwich but the last ones seem to have gone now. :: paul (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: The biggest adventurers set

(...) I haven't seen any around for a while either, mind you I don't recall seeing last years big-box adventurers set in shelves in Scotland, so I dunno! Maybe they've been ware-housed, or they were just too cool and sold out - shame! Richard (24 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: The biggest adventurers set

I have a used one which is taking up a lot of space. If anybody wants it, just make a decent offer. I'm willing to sell it at a knock down price to get it out of the house. Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: The biggest adventurers set

(...) If I have a set which takes up space, I normally disassemble it and sort the brick in my parts bins! ;-) Fredrik (24 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)