 Local / United Kingdom / 26
  Kelloggs on special

I know there is not much to the Kelloggs promo sets, and never enough to be worth munching 2kg of cornflakes for (unless you like them) but for those who are interested Tesco's are offering free 500g boxes of cornflakes when you buy 500g of choco (...) (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Kelloggs on special