 Local / United Kingdom / 256
255  |  257
Subject:
1999 Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 07:58:19 GMT

Went to Edinburgh TRU yesterday to see what was new....big
disappointment....absolutely bu**er all.  Not even a new catalogue.  Has
anybody else found any new stock (other than Znap) in the UK yet?

PS. Discovered 9V train transformers (3) in the toyshop at Freeport near
Livingston if anybody is interested.  Reduced from £29.99 to £19.99.

Cheers
[SteveScott]