 Local / United Kingdom / 2497
2496  |  2498
Subject:
2000 Sets-Prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 22:36:42 GMT

I have been absent for most of the time. Haven't seen many
posts, though, concerning prices of 2000 sets. (Granted, they
aren't that widely available yet).

Here are some prices for Beatties, this particular branch
being in High Wycombe. Also, the only place I have seen any
so far!

Knights' Kingdom
4806- 1.99
6026- 3.99
6094- 9.99
6096-29.99
6098-59.99

They did have 6032, but didn't catch the price.

**itty (City)
Not being interested, didn't note set numbers, but
prices are consistent with the above, when compared
on a like-for-like size basis.

Arctic
Same as City, not too interested, didn't note set
numbers or prices, but again, prices are the same
based on size when compared to KK.

Star Wars!!
7104- 5.99 (Desert Skiff)
7124- 7.99 (Flash Speeder)
7134-10.99 (A-Wing)
7115-10.99 (Gungan Patrol) Actually resisted buying a SW set!
7180-24.99 (B-Wing at Rebel Control Centre)

8000-14.99 (Pit Droid)
8001-21.99 (Battle Droid)
8002-34.99 (Destroyer Droid) Only had one, now they have none!

No other new sets could be found.

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888