 Local / United Kingdom / 2470
  Re: My website to be in the next Technic Magazine?

I noticed there was one in the '99 in store catalogue. Scott A Neil Ford wrote in message <385FBC1B.9B88EA6B@b....co.uk>... (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: My website to be in the next Technic Magazine?

(...) Which means I've probably got one somewhere... though it might be best waiting untilthe new catalogue comes out in case applications now need to be sent to Slough. I recently despatched a Lego Club application to Wrexham... hope it doesn't get (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)