 Local / United Kingdom / 2469
Re: My website to be in the next Technic Magazine?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 17:42:51 GMT

Michael

Do you happen to have details of how to join the UK Technic Club?  Every
time I go to LLW they never have any membership forms.

BTW - congrats on getting in the mag... now if only we had a UK user
group webpage you could link to :-)

Neil.