 Local / United Kingdom / 2454
2453  |  2455
Subject:
2000 sets at LLW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 17:05:35 GMT

Well I braved the snow and cold yesterday to visit LLW (had to go to get
a Droid Developer Kit of the wife).

They had the same selection of new kits that have been spotted
elsewhere.  Unfortunately we didn't hit the store until nearly closing
time so I didn't really get a chance to make a note of prices (too busy
shopping I'm afraid :-).

Picked up the Pit Droid which was 14.99 so it's likely that prices are
comparable with else where... of course Season Ticket holder discount
makes them a little more attractive.

The park on the whole looked nice but it was way too cold to really
appreciate it.

Highlight of the day for the rest of our party was me being quized by
Santa on the manes of his reindeer.  I was good, I didn't swear in front
of the children. :-)

Neil.