 Local / United Kingdom / 2442
Re: Tower Building (was Re: 'Fest pics are up)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 10:24:17 GMT

Mookie <Mookie1@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
I checked out a few more of the pics, The tower is great!!! I love the
design features of a lot of it :)

I've got a question... what's the number on the set in this pic???

http://www2.pncl.co.uk/~huw/lego/temp/legofest2/PC110055s.jpg

It looks like the box I've got from set 080, I'm just wondering if it
has the same number in the UK.

Tamy

I think that was Jon's set, he should be able to tell you.

Huw