 Local / United Kingdom / 2334
Re: Vague excitement in my life
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 17:26:53 GMT

Richard Franks wrote in message ...

Cool news! You forgot the URL for your site though
<http://lsp.fortunecity.co.uk/> :)

Ooh yeah. *blush* Thanks Richard!

What is it that you'll be doing, or can't you really say at the moment?

I really have no idea - all I know is that they heard about me via The
Guardian when they covered the art exhibition I was in (yes!) and rang the
gallery to try and get hold of me... but it's basically a new project
they're undertaking for Lego regarding alternative uses, I think.

PS. How is your Danish, or their English?

Unsurprisingly their English is better than my Danish, or any other language
for that matter.

Are you sure it wasn't a Law
Agency? ;)

Eek!